Do you find the internet stressful?

How many threads like this must you make D: are you ramping up your post count or working on a paper? :p
This. You do realise your reputation is worth much more than post count, right?

Do you find the internet stressful?
I do when I read threads like this time and time again. I guess that's kind of ironic.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Comp Exploder again." <-- Guess that applies to negative rep too, lol.

When it freezes or facebook chat when I'm trying to have a conversation and then the chat mucks up. -_-

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Comp Exploder again." <-- Guess that applies to negative rep too, lol.

On that how did he lose so much rep and not be banned.

I find viruses, spam and nonsense websites trying, but I keep a positive outlook.

To be blunt, if that kind of stuff stresses you out you'll have one hell of a wake-up call once you move out on your own. The internet and all of its dangers like credit card/id stealing, viruses and bad web-pages don't come close to trying to find the money to pay my bills.

On that how did he lose so much rep and not be banned.

He was banned once. I can't imagine he'll be staying much longer.

3 Things:
1) there is no auto-ban for negitive rep since people can dislike a post that doesn't break any rules
2) He was banned for ignoring an order to by another mod to drop an argument and didn't.
3) No more talk about him getting banned in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom