Computer Forums

Computer Forums (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/)
-   Social Lounge | Off Topic (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/)
-   -   Do any of you like cats? (http://www.computerforums.org/forums/social-lounge-off-topic/do-any-you-like-cats-227779.html)

SBTlauien 02-28-2016 12:41 PM

Do any of you like cats?

I like cats a lot.

BikerEcho 02-28-2016 01:44 PM

Re: Do any of you like cats?

Kind of a boring thread.
But yeah. I like cats.

BikerEcho 02-28-2016 01:59 PM

I had a cat half a year ago.
One of my neighbors threw her out because they didn't want her anymore.
It was a rainy evening, and i heard some cat meows outside my window. Didn't bother checking it out because i was watching a movie, so i ignored it.
But after the mover was done i could still hear it. (the movies volume made it difficult to hear the cat while i was watching the movie).
I walked outside to find out what's up, and i saw the cat kinda crawled up in a ball shape against the wall.
I picked it up, brought it inside and gave it some food.

I quickly fell in love with it, and decided to keep it. I named her Miku.
Some days later i learned who the cat belonged to. They didn't want it back. So i kept it.
Unfortunately i am not allows to have house pets where i live (my neighbor ofcause didn't ether)
So i found a good place for her to live. She now lives at a farm.
I feel i did a good deed finding a better place for her than what those fuckers gaver her who didn't want her anyway.

TrotterTech 02-28-2016 02:36 PM

Cats? Makes me crave Chinese food...

Technician 02-28-2016 04:31 PM

I like and respect all life. I have 4 cats (3 are rescues) 1 dog(a rescue) Lake Tanganyikan Cichlids in the house and goldfish and koi in the pond, A Cliffdove I rescued when it was abandoned by the parents, and a lot of wild birds we feed and water outside.
By the way, a thread is only as boring as the users posts.

~mr mixx~ 02-28-2016 05:32 PM

I like cats, but i've always loved dogs better. Also I wish kittens and puppy's never grew up...they're just so much fun to play with.

Smart_Guy 02-29-2016 05:21 AM

I LOVE cats!

I'm generally against taking pets tho, so I enjoy playing with friendly cats I may see around. I even talk to cats in the streets. In myaoing of course.

strollin 02-29-2016 08:54 AM

Right now I'm not too happy with our cat. Woke me up early roaming around the house meowing loudly.

Usually I like cats.

setishock 03-03-2016 03:00 AM

In heat perhaps?

BK_123 03-03-2016 03:13 AM

I don't mind cats. Most I know are friendly. One of the clients houses my Mum & I clean, The cat likes to hide in the bed because it hates the vacuum and seems to get its litter scattered around the house.