dislocated shoulder

mark thorpe

Golden Master
yea.. title says it all.. so painful.. gotta have an MRI scan to see how bad the muscle damage is, they think ive gotta have an operation on it but i wont find out til tuesday... fun fun...

ouch...i had dislocated my shoulder 3 times now...all playing hockey...i got checked into the part of the class where it ends near the players bench. It hurt...but its happened several times, the last time it happened...i popped it back into place myself :D

Hope you feel better and that its not as bad as u think :)

wow, that really sucks. I guess you can swing the ban hammer as hard now?

Either way, get better soon, hope that its not that damaged.

lol.. all i know is i cant move my arm and they have stopped my morphene now.. pretty painful.. hopefully the muscle damage isnt too bad and i wont need an operation... going to slipknot concert no injuries... getting on train to go to concert dislocated shoulder... on the plus side slipknot were amazing

Good luck-- make sure they give you lot's of painkillers! Hope it gets better ASAP

it happened as i was getting on the train, was going to get on nd someone pushed past me nd caught me off balance, i fell very badly..

you guys are replying too fast lol, my typing is impressively slow now.. cheers :) ill keep u posted as i find out more

Back
Top Bottom