Deer!!!

xguynameddavex

In Runtime
Deer for some reason like to stand in the middle of the road at 5:00 in the morning when im driving down the highway at 75 :p just hood, radiator, headlight, and headlight mounting damage, i lucked out!

Gonna go to the junkyard today, wish me luck on finding a 97 saturn SL1 maroon in color!

Thats why they say deer in headlights i geuss, i now officially understand exactly what they look like when their Right In Front of headlights.

More like the deer when into me LOL but yeah, i nailed that thing hard, it started running to the left, so i calmly swerved to the right, and it decided it wanted to go right, and a split second later i had coolent leeking everywere as i tried to calm my self after realizing that i didnt go through the windshield.

Dude, just the other day, there was a dead deer on the road and a lexus gs hit the shit out of it! Those deers are just crazy, well the best thing is that your ok lol..

ive had 4 or 5 very near misses with deer... they seem to jump out onto the road when they see headlights coming towards them.. the closest ive had was when i was doing 70 down the country roads at 4.30am, and it came out of nowhere into the middle of the road... luckily there was a layby on the other side of the road, so i had to swerve in there.. i hate deer, stupid animals...

your lucky your car wasnt written off... they can caulse alot of damage... especially if they come up onto the roof... looks like youve to off relativley light there, any damage to the actual engine? or just the radiator?

Back
Top Bottom