Dear Microsoft...

Anything that uses Shockwave or Java crashes within a matter of seconds. I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. I've tried reinstalling various versions multiple times. No fix. I've used IE, FF, and Chrome. No fix. Before I reinstalled Windows this wasn't happening. I've Google'd the problem and other people seem to be having it too.

What version of Windows 7 are you guys running? What web-browser?

I activated my Windows 7 key with the registry trick because I didn't want to bother calling Microsoft to fix my key (which I legally bought from that student upgrade). The first time I installed it, I installed with this trick also. That shouldn't be the problem.

I have no problem with Windows 7 at all. I love 7. I consider it Microsoft's masterpiece. I never had any problems with Vista either but I'm a late adopter when it comes to Vista. I will never go back to using Vista though after using 7.

I'm currently using the Windows 7 Ultimate RC license. Not sure what I'm going to do when the license expires. I might buy it.

I'm beginning to think this could have to do with my RAM and memory allocation. When I play WC3 it will crash giving an error that it could not write to memory. I think this error may be associated with the Java and Shockwave errors. After all, my RAM voltage was upped to 2.05V and it was OC'ed to 950MHz..

For me, W7 was worse than ME... and thats really saying something after my ME experience.

Everything crashed, it rejected drivers, etc. etc.

Then one day the system became unbootable.

Back
Top Bottom