To: David Lindon

Status
Not open for further replies.
n00bh8erII said:
and, now, making jokes that i don't matter cuz i have a lower post cound than you. this is BULLSHIT!

Well, in all seriousness, perhaps you shouldn't have went of the rails in the 1st place. It's completely obvious that he didn't have anything against you to start of with. He never even knew you were adopted.

Get real.

Can you guys just take this out over a pm or some chat program? This is a problem that you two have to solve. If david or the mods actually want this public, then, by all means, take it out public. But seriously guys... arrizx just change your sig and noob hater stop using profanity. Thanks for being mature. I understand your position noobhater. My life is pretty screwed up too, but, please, let's not get out of control.

n00bh8erII said:
Die?die? Wtf Is Wrong With You? Did Martin Luther King Jr. Let His Issue Die? He Fought For What He Believed In, And So Am I. If You Say We're Friends, Then Why Is There Any Negative Stuff Here? All I Wanted Was To Be Part Of A Community, Because My Life Here In Norcal Isn't Doing That. And, I'm Made Fun Of And Abused In My One Safe Haven

Listen, for the up'teenth time, HOW ON EARTH DID HE DIRECTLY AND INITIALLY INSULT YOU!? he was not aware of your home situation, so to simply go and loose the head like this just shows how little in control of your emotions are. Now, I hope you can agree to his sig now. At least he made the effort to change it. And I went out the way to ask him to for you as well. So now do me a favour, and accept it was all a big understanding. Your no hero, and your just causing unrest.

Oh, and EVERYONE has problems, keep them to yourself. As jac said, you should have taken this personally with him, instead of trying to attract unwanted attention.

connchri said:
Listen, for the up'teenth time, HOW ON EARTH DID HE DIRECTLY AND INITIALLY INSULT YOU!? he was not aware of your home situation, so to simply go and loose the head like this just shows how little in control of your emotions are. Now, I hope you can agree to his sig now. At least he made the effort to change it. And I went out the way to ask him to for you as well. So now do me a favour, and accept it was all a big understanding. Your no hero, and your just causing unrest.

Oh, and EVERYONE has problems, keep them to yourself. As jac said, you should have taken this personally with him, instead of trying to attract unwanted attention.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom