CrAzYmAn143

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
I've been browsing the forums and have been noticing that there are a lot of new members around that I have never heard of, some of which have now became moderators, and probably some who have even come, posted, and left since I have been on here. But I have also seen some of the good old members are still here and posting like they have always been. Also some well respected members who have been here even longer than I have.

I really haven't been around for... what? I guess at least 3 months, maybe four. But on a forum, and especially one this large that can seem like years... at least it does for me.

I suppose that many of you don't even remember me, if you had ever even met me.
But I have decided that I am coming back after all this time, and maybe can continue my old goal of bringing that post count up to 2000 :D
so Hello to everyone
crazyman signing on ;)

G'day CrAzYmAn143, welcome back.

You will want to edit your sig back to 5 lines as is stated in the rules.

crazyman143 said:
I've been browsing the forums and have been noticing that there are a lot of new members around that I have never heard of, some of which have now became moderators, and probably some who have even come, posted, and left since I have been on here. But I have also seen some of the good old members are still here and posting like they have always been. Also some well respected members who have been here even longer than I have.

I really haven't been around for... what? I guess at least 3 months, maybe four. But on a forum, and especially one this large that can seem like years... at least it does for me.

I suppose that many of you don't even remember me, if you had ever even met me.
But I have decided that I am coming back after all this time, and maybe can continue my old goal of bringing that post count up to 2000 :D
so Hello to everyone
crazyman signing on ;)

HEHEHE! Hey crazyman, long time no see or chat. You are never on MSN anymore. This is AMD ZEN, I cameback like..... 2 days ago as well to CF.. weird eh?

hey zen...
I don't think I have you on msn anymore.... send your address to PM or something and I'll add you again

its cus you are not on here as much now, loads goes on in the hardware and software section.

nothing really, just got busy with other stuff, school and some other forums and recently thought of this place and thought I'd come back

Hey... I don't think I've known you since i've been on, so Hi :p I have been here a bit though I'd say...

Hey crazyman143 , i remember you, the mixx just saying welcome back man.

and yes , there has been some restructuring around here, but most of the one's you know are still here..hehe

Back
Top Bottom