Crazy a$$ weather

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Dude, WTF is going on? 2 days ago it was 90 degrees... Now, we are expecting snow tonight.. How the hell does this happen?

we have tornado's one day, the next it's snowing, and in a couple days its supposed to be 80, i dont like how this is starting...

I don't get our weather either...Couple days ago it was 65, This weekend it was 100+, Wednesday is supposed to be 59...That's So Cal for you.

It's been around 20-25 degrees Celsius here and Calgary just got like 30cm of snow just the other day. That was rather strange. Im about 1hr and 45min south of Calgary and we didnt get any snow.

in central cali its been like 80, the other day was like 50-60 haha tommorow its prbly gonna be 90 hahah weird weather

I don't get our weather either...Couple days ago it was 65, This weekend it was 100+, Wednesday is supposed to be 59...That's So Cal for you.

Seriously. This weekend was absolutely amazing, especially at nights. I had a kickback at my house last night and it was around 70*F. Perfect weather for such an occasion.

...and then we get a 20*F drop overnight.

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom