The convict

Raffaz

Golden Master
An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound-up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,
"Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"
"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a nice, tight butt!"
:)

funny stuff.

some friends of mine who live in washington state had their house broken into while they were alseep [my friends are husband and wife- a young couple] and the guys tied 'em up. the guys just stood there talking for a minute debating whether or not to rape angie... they ended up not doing it but i mean how horrible would that be?

Wouldnt be nice, its not a nice feeling knowing your fate is in someone elses hands

Raffaz said:
An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound-up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,
"Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"
"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a nice, tight butt!"
:)

It's supposed to go "he asked me where the lube is"

Back
Top Bottom