Computer-related uni course?

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I'm still deciding what to do in university and for the rest of my life and I've been thinking about something computer-related. What job pays good, isn't extremely hard and has related courses at Memorial University?

Any recommendations appreciated. I suck at designing so that's not really an option.

I do accounting which is pretty easy for me and its good pay

Medical is also good

Financial pays one of the best tho

well going and doing computer science and programming etc is a good route to take cos there is a shortage of programmers out there right now . programming might seem hard once you start of but its kinda like learning a new language once you get the hang of one programming language chances are all the others will be a lot easier to learn

im going to study law at uni and hopefully go into a Career in law in one of the big city firms who pay loads of money even before you are qualified but it isnt for everybody its a pretty hard career to get into

well going and doing computer science and programming etc is a good route to take cos there is a shortage of programmers out there right now . programming might seem hard once you start of but its kinda like learning a new language once you get the hang of one programming language chances are all the others will be a lot easier to learn

im going to study law at uni and hopefully go into a Career in law in one of the big city firms who pay loads of money even before you are qualified but it isnt for everybody its a pretty hard career to get into

Yeah I agree, look for some programming course. They will seem overwhelming at the start but once you pick it up are not too bad

Back
Top Bottom