Collaborative Ninja Story

Quinton McLeod

In Runtime

Everyone is invited. The objective of the post is to start your story where I leave mine off... When a person resumes where I leave off, you can resume where they leave off and etc.

One day there was an evil Troll and his name was Machinopololoppernamincon. And he had the longest name in the world! He was proud of his name. So proud, that he invited his friends to his annually "Find A Name Larger Than Mine" contest.

"There is no bloody way I can think of a WORD longer than yours, you stupid, oversized... Ermm... What are you again?" Said a disgruntled Christmas elf named CandyCane (Yes he's a guy).

"I'm a TROLL, for crying in the mud!" Yelled Machinopololoppernamincon. "The next time you insult me, I'll kill you by turning you into a marshmellow and EATING you, because I'm Lucky's from Lucky Charms cousin! We are both well trained karate masters and we specialize in the ancient art of Marshmellow Magic, baby!"

"HAHAHA!" Laughed CandyCane. "You couldn't possibly destory me! I have the power of turning milk into chocolate milk.... Uhh... I'll then force you to choke on it and then you'll die a chocolately death! Muahahahaha!"

Suddenly the Trix rabbit appeared.
"What are you fools complaining about?!" Said the Trix Rabbit (Hehe... Silly rabbit) "Atleast you guys get to EAT your cereal... I can't eat Trix, Frosted Flakes, Kix, Lucky Charms... I can't eat anything!! Everytime I grab a box of cereal, whether it be Trix or whatever... I get mugged by a bunch of 9 year olds!!! I'M TIRED OF GETTING MUGGED!! I NEED PILLS!! SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME PILLS!!!!"

Everyone turned silent.............

..... "So...", Said Machinopololoppernamincon. "Are we gonna fight, CandyCane?!?!?!"

"Bring it on! I'll make you trip on chocolate milk and make you break your own neck!" Said CandyCane.

"Alright!! It's time to fight!!" Machinopololoppernamincon yelled.

The two went outside to fight while a crowd of Machinopololoppernamincon's friends followed....

Meanwhile, Lucky (CandyCane's cousin) devised an evil diabolical plot to stop the evil children from chasing him to eat his food!

"Those kid will never have me Lucky Charms!" Lucky exclaimed. "I go through all the work to use me magic to form clovers, hearts, horse shoes and ballons... My newest creation as well.... rainbows. All a part of a full balanced breakfast. I cannot eat in peace!! Even at night, they hide in the shadows... Looking for ways to steal me Lucky Charms... Muahaha... I'm too smart for them. I always figure out ways to out run them. I feel a bit sorry for that silly Trix rabbit.

Lucky, in his Jedi cloak and hood, walked out of his magical house and walked toward Machinopololoppernamincon's house to pay an evil visit.

Meanwhile, at Machinopololoppernamincon's house....

"Let's go!" Yelled Machinopololoppernamincon. He threw a marshmellow fireball at CandyCane.

"HADOKEN!!" Machinopololoppernamincon yelled.

CandyCane easily dodged the attack. "You'll need to do better than that to beat me, ya fool!" With a wave of his hand, he shouted. "Have some milk!"

Milk rained from the heavens and suddenly....

"You!" Lucky yelled at CandyCane. "How dare you use our sacred magic on fellowers other than those pesky kids?!"

"I-I... He called me out!" Said, CandyCane...

"Lucky, it's you!" The Trix rabbit yelled out. "Boy am I glad to see..."

"Silence!!" Lucky whispered. "Do you hear them??"

"Hear who?" Machinopololoppernamincon asked.

"The wee ones..." Lucky responded. "The kids!... They're coming..."

The Trix rabbit started spazing out.... "What are we going to do?!?!?!"

"We're going to fight!! Never again will they tell you, Mr. Rabbit, that you can't eat your own damn cereal! Never again will they chase me Lucky Charms... I'll poison the bitches first!"

"Hey, look! It's Lucky!!" Said a distant voice.

"You can't get me Lucky Charms, you son's of bitches!" Lucky yelled out.

"Lets get him!" Said another distant voice.

Suddenly, millions of kids came out of the trees and ran toward Lucky...

"Oh shit!" Yelled Lucky. "Run!! There's too many!!!"

Everyone ran for their lives... Even the Trix Rabbit (he didn't have much of a choice... Either that or get mugged)

it is one of the most touching and wonderful stories i have ever heard... seriously. please mr.mcleod, continue you story and smoke some more of whatever your smoking.

Lol.. harsh, but im sure alot of people feel that way. But i really do feel bad for this guy, just like i feel bad for Voodoo Child.. for obvious reasons..

Back
Top Bottom