Circuit City closing!! Black Friday

superman22x

Golden Master
I am going to one of the closing stores tommorrow about 5AM. I heard that not too long ago the store was 40% off. I am guessing tommorrow they will have hardly anything in stock, if they are still open, lol.
Anyone know what the closing stores are currently at? Maybe 50% tommorrow?

Anyone else going early tommorrow?

6.... look at california... there's like 20 (dont feel like counting its to late...) lol im glad the 2 i go to arent closing, one of them is super new, like a year or a year and a half if that

Well, I just got back. The One I was going to that was closing wasnt having any of the Black Friday sales, and was opening at normal time... So we didnt stay for that, but the other one about 10 miles away, we went there. I picked up a couple things
Quake Wars for $5
Aerosmith and Pearl Jam CD for $3.99
and Smokin Aces for $3.99

Went to Fry's for Black Friday. Picked up a Sony BDP-S350 Blu-Ray player for $178 (normally retails for $300+), Western Digital MyBook 1TB external hard drive for $115, Gears of War 2 for retail price (I wanted it anyways so might as well) and a Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 & ECS G31T-M MicroATX motherboard combo for $158. The CPU & mobo combo was a steal. The Q8200 is one of the new Nehalem 45nm cores and it's supposed to retail for $230 and I got the CPU and a motherboard for less than that.

So overall Black Friday was a great success for me. Now I need to go shower and sleep. I've been up for roughly 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom