Choose my photo of the day for Sept. 14

Ummm... this is kinda hard to do if we don't know what is available to photograph.

How about a stereoscopic macro? take two images from very slightly different angles, then photoshop the pictures side by side. When you cross your eyes and focus on it, it becomes 3D. This would be perfect if you could find a flower or something.

Well I Live in a country town (Camden, NSW) and work in the city (Sydney - Just a note, the reason why my Location says sydney is that's because it the nearest city to me), so i can photograph a range of things. Those 3D Images never seem to work for me, what's the 3D Method where you use Red and Blue glasses? I Wonder if i could do something like that?

Well I Live in a country town (Camden, NSW) and work in the city (Sydney - Just a note, the reason why my Location says sydney is that's because it the nearest city to me), so i can photograph a range of things. Those 3D Images never seem to work for me, what's the 3D Method where you use Red and Blue glasses? I Wonder if i could do something like that?

You could try it. I've never done it myself though, so no idea what you need to do.

You could also make an animated gif of it switching back and forth. If you get the speed right, you get a slight 3D effect.

Back
Top Bottom