Choose my next gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand that either, their stupid, and ugly, if you wanna go out and shoot somet, get a bird and shoot your load in her, cheaper and a better thrill.

I just like to shoot. I live in the sticks and there is not much better to do.

FYI I have a:
12ga
20ga
.38Super
.38Special
.22 Winchester
.300Savage
and a 9mm Uzi that will be mine soon.

Whats your problem with guns anyways? Its not like ive killed anyone. I'm not the american holding up a bank, or shooting someone because they looked at my girlfriend wrong. I like to plink and target shoot... deal with it.

I Dont think there is a problem with guns,i just wanted to know why :D

Shooting targets would be fun! But our gun laws are too strict and tricky so i wont even bother LOL.

Really? I figured that they would be leinant over there lol.

But yeah, they are. Especially the shotgun, it just kinda blows things up. I cant wait to shoot the hi point to see what its good for. But my girlfriends parents own an apple orchard... Now that its fall I can shoot apples off the trees because the season is over :D :D

Neo why on earth did you just say 'I Dont think there is a problem with guns' ?

I don't understand.

Guns kill people.
Guns cause accidents
Guns are dangerous no matter who you are

Guns should be banned fullstop, lethal weapon and if it gets under the wrong hands then who knows.

It's ok to shoot targets and that if your bored and live in the middle of nowhere, I don't mind that.

Yeah, I don't understand guns either. If its a game, then fine, but if I actaully saw a real gun in someones house, however they were using it, I'd get worried, but were brought up differently here in the UK.

There are a LOT of hunters around here at least. Most of my friends just have normal rifles and shotguns as far as I know. My dad has on in his closet, but he never uses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom