cherry bomb

LOL wow, why? that would be hillarious, a mini van rolling down the street sounding like a giant lawn mower

Cherry bombs arent model specific, they're pipe specific.

Get under, and look how long the case of your OEM muffler is, and then measure the diameter of the pipe.

Buy whatever suits you on jegs.com

If you dare..............

LOL wow, why? that would be hillarious, a mini van rolling down the street sounding like a giant lawn mower

It'll be less ridiculous with a Cherry Bomb compared to just a straight pipe. Resonators are supposed to make your exhaust sound deeper.

Is it possible to add a supercharger

LOL to a mini-van?? are you kidding?!?!? You would need to beef up the internals of the engine otherwise anything over a couple of PSI and you would blow it to hell and back. I am sure you would need to upgrade the suspension components as well....man o man why would you supercharge and fart cannon up a mini-van?!?!

So he could get something like this?

Ford%20Windstar%20%20Monster%20Van.jpg

Lol, just a random thought.

But I looked at an online part store, and there is a 1 PSI supercharger available. I lost the link to it already though.... :(

Supercharging your minivan would cost more time and money than it would be worth to most people. Just drive it like it is and save for something better.

Edit: Also, those electric superchargers are worthless.

Back
Top Bottom