Check this, please.

bullzi

Fully Optimized
This is not advertising, don't say it is. I'm developing this site and need to make sure it displays properly. Check the link below and do the poll. No need to post unless there's a problem.

www.insanitechpc.com/index.htm

EDIT: There are broken images, ignore those.

displays properly, btw, i like the website :)

down on the bottom though there is 3 broken images, above service, education and communication

displays properly, btw, i like the website :)

down on the bottom though there is 3 broken images, above service, education and communication

Thanks for checking. They aren't broken, they just don't exist yet. :p

I am using Firefox and the page doesn't fit the screen. You have to scroll way right to get to the other side of the page. Also the text seems to run into your images.

Plus not sure if it is setup or not but your Forum button at the top is a broken link.

Looks absolutely terrible in firefox. You have to scroll a mile to the right. there is text going over the top of images.

Ok, thanks guys. Other person that complained of it looking odd was also using firefox, I'll check it out.

yup, looks terrible in firefox
screentv5.jpg

Only problem I see is the formatting issue in Firefox like everyone else has said.

in Chrome, looks good

theres some text going over images, broken links, but for an website in Alpha stage, not bad

Back
Top Bottom