CF a real place? What do you think it would look like?

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Ok this is going to be a bit of fun thread:D

So what do you think CF would look like if we had a for 'real' place to go to..?

hehe

..my imagination is going to go crazy...hmmm

It would be HUGE, HUGELY WICKED BIG A$$ place....
2 storys.. And Davids 'office'( coz he would still be the big boss man) would be upstairs aswell as the MODS and they would be each side of david, and if you wanted to talk or see david you would have to go through the MODS :p and when you do go to see david he would have those BIG office chairs and..he would face the wall and then you go " Hi there David" and he would swing around to see you LOL ..XD :p ( i can just see that happening)
There would be staff room down stairs, and only David and the MODs could go into(there would be super super security locks)..

Every room would be so SO big, and at a computer in EVERY ROOM! :p..
Gaming rooms, up and down stairs... :p
The computers would be *WHATEVER* you wanted, you could request what kind you wanted, for your own!...
You would stay there aswell and there would be HEAPS of security( aswell as the computers) and of course Guys/Males doom would be down stairs and Girls/Females would be up stairs ;) ..and and!
Up stairs would even have a pool and everything, like outside aswell(indoors too)..

There would be computer courses you could do there also! Any you wanted!

Ok ive ran out of ideas now..for now..

SO what do YOU think?

x.x.x
G.G

Hmm, interesting thread.

Well it would have to be a big place, though I would imagine there being only one story. And the rooms would also be really big, instead of many small ones. Also lot's of computers in every room, ofcourse all of them being really good ones. And no lunch room or anything like that, just a few fridges at every room. :) Also a few big plasma tv:s so we can watch our fav programs together. Also there would be many more things to do than just computers, like a bowling alley (sp?) and that kind of stuff. :D

Yep i agree that this is a interesting thread ...
I would think of CF as this large and modern office building, all the modern sleeek looks, glass and metal alloys ...
Inside would be this huge array of computers and servers and computer related stuff, with David's room at the end of a long corridor, with rooms for each of the mods beside it ...
There would be a massive fridge (good food ... and lots of it), huge entertainment room with plasma tvs and amazing gamnig consoles (heaven) and then there would be the sleeping quaters, everyone gets a room with all the cool things :D
Well ... atleast thats my imagination, hehe

This is kinda like the chappelles show sketch about if the internet was a place... very funny!

Personally, I wouldn't care what it looked like. As long as it had a bar, and a seperate room for blasting each kind of music genre, I'd be well at home and probably wouldn't leave.

It should be a store that sells high performance PC parts and a place where it has an Internet cafe and LAN parties. How cool would that be? People can hang out, buy stuff, get involved with games. If you like that sort of stuff...

It would be a place of worship 99nasha. And all praise his superior knowledge...

EDIT- I knew that someone would notice that spelling mistake :D

Back
Top Bottom