CF offlline

Brookfield

Golden Master
10.50 last night, local time, [DST] CF was down, went to bed, 07.20 today, 12 emails reciived, thought yippee, it's back, it wasn't, I couldn't access them, they must have just made it under the wire, before it went down again, managed to log on about 10 minutes ago, all back!, anybody else notice the problem?, I tried the web, thinking it might be me, but OK there.

I had a party, no time for CF last night, wish I had just stayed on here though, lol, so hungover.

joxley1990 said:
I had a party, no time for CF last night, wish I had just stayed on here though, lol, so hungover.

Same old, love being drunk, hate being hungover :p .

joxley1990 said:

haha, you feather weight, drinking so much you get a hangover...lol

j/k just kidding j/k...

sorry i know what it feels like to be hungover, but i just could'nt resist..

joxley1990 said:

Good to see I'm not the only one feeling a little rough around the edges this morning/afternoon. Knowing a pub owner does have its perks, but when he introduces you to a bunch of his old-school rock buddies and says "This is Jon, a good friend of mine. And I bet he could drink you lot under the table" when they're 3 times the size of me, and drinks are for free (just for us), it's just got bad news written all over it. -_-

Slayer said:
Good to see I'm not the only one feeling a little rough around the edges this morning/afternoon. Knowing a pub owner does have its perks, but when he introduces you to a bunch of his old-school rock buddies and says "This is Jon, a good friend of mine. And I bet he could drink you lot under the table" when they're 3 times the size of me, and drinks are for free (just for us), it's just got bad news written all over it. -_-

Free newcastle browns for me :D. Hey at least you didnt pay to feel hungover.

Down are awesome btw.

Jat said:
Free newcastle browns for me :D. Hey at least you didnt pay to feel hungover.

Down are awesome btw.

Newcaste Brown? Eugh. Jagermeister was what we were having last night. Creation of satan, I swear. You don't realise how far you've gone until you try and stand up.

Aha, good to see somebody else with a fine taste in music. Kudos to you, sir. :)

Hehe, I once had a airforce guy try to drink me under the table, 15 rounds later I got up as he was throwing up ordered another beer and went to go play pool.

Back
Top Bottom