a catchy thread title

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
ok...i prolly should put this in the web hosting place...but no one every goes there!!! anyway...i need a website were i can host free music...any ideas? thanx

Uhh are they like copyrighted music or distribution music, or how about just use a P2P sharing program like Limewire [never use KaZaa, adware/spyware written all over it]

Kalgatha...i need a website were i can host free music...any ideas? thanx[/QUOTE said:
This is very dangerous ground to be threading on. To host free music means that you would have to own or have the permission for the rights or they will be knocking on your door.
I just hope that you know what you are doing!

no i mean...like so i could play it from a differant site and have a URL for it

Kalgatha,Kalgatha,Kalgatha...
LOL.... We went thought this before hahaha :p

You crack me up...! :D

lol...i know...but i still never found nuthing....i was hoping ppl might have explored more scince then :p

thanx david...is there a way to sign up w/out using a credit card...i was almost done and it says it needs one...i don't have one and my dad sure as hell wont' let me use his

alls i want is a URL so i can play my music on websites that require URL's to play music...i don't even know if host was the right word...but thats all i want is a URL

Back
Top Bottom