cant decide on a phone

Delux

In Runtime
hey guys, buying out my bell contract looking to go to either rogers or telus.

but im stuck on what phone to get..

ive been really interested in android, watching reviews to previews, just enjoying the whole experience from someone elses perspective. but i still havent found out... what type of users are the phones for?

then ive also been looking at iphone 3Gs' and basically playing it safe, knowing im getting a quality and supported product, seeing my friends with it, and trying it, shows me its more for media, and thats basically what im looking for.

any help with your guys' comments and opinions, are very appreciated

thanks for reading

iphone.. had one since they were released and they are brilliant.. never had any problems at all with it..

I'd stick with your current phone until the iphone 4 issues are fixed then I'd upgrade

lol dont think i was clear, right now i have a HTC Touch, literally, its falling apart, screen is holding on by some glue still, literally about to be thrown against a wall soon.

and i dont think id be going for an iphone, most likely towards a 3Gs

iphone.. had one since they were released and they are brilliant.. never had any problems at all with it..

thanks alot for the input mark

I have a 3gs right now and I'd recommend finding a place that stocks one of the larger sizes because its really easy to burn through your storage space. What provider are you going for? I'm on telus right now and I have a 200min, 1GB, unlimited text plan for $35.

I have a 3gs right now and I'd recommend finding a place that stocks one of the larger sizes because its really easy to burn through your storage space. What provider are you going for? I'm on telus right now and I have a 200min, 1GB, unlimited text plan for $35.

thats amazing, telus is the provider im aiming towards aswell, that must be a retention plan though, right?:confused:

I've got an iPhone 4. It's my favourite phone so far - I've had a Nokia E65, T-Mobile G1, HTC HD2 and the iPhone 4 (obviously :p).

Id go android tho iv never really used a iphone. I'm on my droid right now lol. It does everything id ask for with ease. Flash soon to.

Android. My friend has the iPhone and sometimes gets really bad crashing/freezing issues. Not jail-broken either!

thats amazing, telus is the provider im aiming towards aswell, that must be a retention plan though, right?:confused:

nope, I got it because I work at a telus retailer (best buy). I should have gotten caller ID but I dont want to push it because technically I shouldnt have it because I work in computers instead of mobile.

Whats a retention plan btw? It also helps to phone telus directly and try to talk their prices down that way (do it with all the providers) thats what my dad always does and he gets great deals. Don't forget that telus and bell use the same network.

Back
Top Bottom