Can anyone tell me anything about Comcast Internet

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
Im currently residing on a military base and dont have access to getting internet through a hard line, so i was looking into getting wireless. Im wanting to use it for internet and online gaming and console systems. I looked up a few and ive heard about comcast and wanted to know if anyone could tell me of a better one or if that is a good one, all info in much apperciated...

We use Comcrap and the only complaint I have with it is the cost. Other than that, it's fast and reliable. I'm assuming that you will be using a wireless router as I haven't heard of them offering a completely wireless internet service.

well i thought they went through like a satellite to get service, i dont have any phone jacks or anything to hook it up to... would that be possible with this service, and im splitting the cost of it

As far as I know, Comcast is broadband cable service. Sounds like you're looking for satellite internet service. You'll need to look in your area to see what company's offer that type of service.

Back
Top Bottom