byebye dialdown

crazyman143

Fully Optimized
I just wanted to tell you guys that we finally got broadband! No more stupid dialup connections for me!

I had cable from time to time over at my dad's, but I'll always be on broadband from now on! today I was looking at lots of big flash movies and downloading things I didn't even want really... just cause I could lol.
:D

I know its great...If I ever had to go back to dial up I think I would die...

Yea ...
I used to do that when i first got broadband this year :D
But i had limits, only 1 gb of download
But now i have unlimited ... woot woot :D
I would also die if i ever switched back to dial up knowing how slow it is compared to broadband ;)

i still haven't experienced the complete richness of DSL...even tho i have it ... you see...were i live there no supposed to give us DSL so they have to strech the line and that weakens the connection and whatnot...giveing me DSL ... but slower...owell....its still a heck of alot faster than dial up...and i can use the phone :p

crazyman143 said:
I just wanted to tell you guys that we finally got broadband! No more stupid dialup connections for me!

glad to hear it but i still use DialDown << lol

:p happy downloading you may get bored of the fast connection .. or maybe not as the case maybe.

Heh 5 years ago. We switched from dailup to cable. By god we have not took a second look back.

it's dsl not cable by the way, but I haven't been able to notice a big difference really so I'm happy.
I left msn signed on all night just cause I could lol

when i came to the us my family had comcast from then (1999). i like it its just that sometimes it doesnt work for reasons unknown. still i feel sorry for dial-up people. luckily i have never had to experience the pain. i want oc192 lol.

Back
Top Bottom