Bye Bye Firefox

Lately, Firefox has been crashing a lot. I have no idea why. I always keep 4 tabs or so open with the websites I visit regularly. It's been getting annoying because first is firefox, then it crashes my whole computer. I'm downloading Chrome as we speak.

I did the same thing when I started to notice firefox taking up a noticeable percentage of my resources.

Enjoy Chrome! Watch out for its freakishly stalker-like qualities ;)

I think it's because of Firefox 3. When I had Firefox 2 I never experienced a crash. After 3 came out it was like almost everyday. But now its a little more stable.

Man...there's one thing I already don't like about Chrome...On firefox, to scroll down I'd usually click on the little center scroll on the mouse and just move my mouse down, now I have to actually scroll it.

I don't have crashing problems with firefox, maybe it has something to do with your system? I tried chrome for a day or so too but I didn't care for it and faithfully went back to firefox. I stick with what I like, thats just the way I am.

I used and loved Chrome for a few months but since I've discovered Greasemonkey, Firefox is the only browser for me. :D

Maybe you need to do some maintenance on your computer if it is always crashing...doesn't crash for me ever.

When I run my Live Scoring app for my fantasy football (Usually have three java applets open), it always crashes. I have to run that in IE, and it never crashes.

Firefox is horrible with external scripts, especially Java. I might try Chrome once it comes out for my operating system.

Back
Top Bottom