Brookfield Finally Lost it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well i dont know if brooks account is still hacked but i thought by now he wudda chnaged his password ?

but it looks likes hes gone completely insane and yet i still se he isnt banned ?

he has made several posts with an extremely rude picture that i wont link to for obvious reasons,

and yet i see he hasnt been banned if indeed his account is still hacked i apologise for this post but i still wonder why his password hasnt been changed?

and if his account isnt hacked n e more and this is indeed the work of brookfield i have to question david's choice between friends and his forum,

of course i could be completely wrong and there "may" be some reasonable explanation for this in which case again i do apologise.

n e 1 else have n e comments ?

it wasn't brookfield, it was someone who did an account to look the same, our brookfiel, aka Maurice :D is innocent.

It definitely was NOT me!!
ssc456, please PM me the link, obviously I'm going to David with this, as he cleared me of being hacked last time.

sorry brookfield i cant pm u the link looks like david has cleared them all up for us im sure he will comment on here and confirm this

Brooky, the posts have been deleted and the member is probably banned by this time..

The name was 'Brookfeild' and he used your avatar to make threads with offensive names and showing the picture of a girl rubbing a fish between her legs... which is quite offensive and to say the least, immature.

Lets hope no one was around parents, or at school when they saw it.

indeed doesnt give the forum a good rep does it but, you do get these people on these forums and unfortunately theres nothign you can do about it until the damage is done :(

before we go into this crap again..

YOU WERE NOT HACKED

somebody used your name to make another account and spammed with it. this does not constitute hacking.. this constitutes bf2player being a moron..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom