To Brookfield;

Status
Not open for further replies.

joxley1990

Golden Master
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm getting fed up of seeing my posts edited, with replies from you.

People were complaining about you/to you because you were double posting, triple posting etc etc, so people told you to just edit your posts instead of adding more and more posts next to each other.

We did not mean to edit our posts to reply, just edit yours! Use the quote button to quote people, and if you have to add something in, just use the edit button!

Ok yeah, if you have to edit our posts because of language or whatever, that's fine. But please don't reply to our posts by editing them. I have gone round all of mine that you have edited and just taken everything else, as has another member.

Please, stop?

EDIT> Yeah let's get some responses from this, I want to see what other people have to say.

yea ive noticed brookfield has been getting a lot of stick lately. theres some things im not too happy with but ive always kept quiet. i do agree with what you are saying. after all his bad points he is still a good mod though, he just needs to maybe alter some of his ways

Couldnt agree more mate well said. I already mentioned this yesterday, and posted about the proper use of edit and quote, but its still happening. Rep given

i feel exactly the same way, it makes me mad, kinda hinders the experience of the forum, this place has the most tight up mods ive ever seen.(and some hypocritical ones too)

some forums have worse mods. i like the mods here. theres one other mod who gets on my nerves sometimes though. im not saying any names :p

C'mon guys....lay off Brookfield. I think he mentioned once before that David told him to do that.

Tommy Boy said:
C'mon guys....lay off Brookfield. I think he mentioned once before that David told him to do that.

Oh I'm not trying to have a go in any way at all mate, just that it is fine him posting, just not to double post, and not to edit other people's posts, in order to reply to them, that's all..

Doesn't bother me that much, but it would be better if he wouldn't edit member's posts. (unless for language etc)

He's cleaned up a bit on the multiple posts, but yeah, the editing and adding in of comments is annoying. Makes things more confusing is what it does. The quote button is there for a reason if you want to add something to someones post. It's fine to edit if it's for an obvious reason like harsh language, but don't go changing people's posts on a whim because you feel like adding something to it.

Yeah i know what u mean, he seems nice enough but to be honest all i see is Brook being the one to mod the board all the time a lot of it to me isnt necesarry, yeah some is like language etc. No offence and dont think we're ganging up, well im not anyway just i get a bit sick of posts, some of mine too, being edited for no real reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom