Bro

superman22x

Golden Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj25x9wVEL0

Just browsing rangerpowersports and found this when someone was asking what "Long Travel" suspension was. The response was this video, lol. They said it's a "bro" term, used by 16 year-old kids. In actuallity it's those pre-runners like in my avatar.
But anyway, the video is pretty good.

So they think long travel suspension is just a "bro" term? Sounds like that forum isn't very smart. There are companies making millions off the suspension parts they manufacture for those prerunner trucks.......yeah....it's just a "bro" term....

lmao

Dude, I just finished my body lift for my mazda and that thing was a pain in the ass. I had rusted out body mount bolts and it was impossible to get it out without torching it and Chiseling out for hours. The directions sucked it made you do a bunch of pointless things that didn't need to be done... Then getting the body mounts back in were a pain because I didn't realize I had to drill in at places for them to fit. Raditor? Another pain. And the front bumper wouldn't fit so I had to literally cut the frame shorter 4 times to get it right! Took 11 hours lol

So they think long travel suspension is just a "bro" term? Sounds like that forum isn't very smart. There are companies making millions off the suspension parts they manufacture for those prerunner trucks.......yeah....it's just a "bro" term....

lmao
No, it's only a bro term in the way it was used.... When somebody on youtube just makes a comment on an already 9" lifted ranger and says, "gotta have long travel on it!" then it's a bro way to say it. Long travel is bad ass, but it is for desert prerunners rather then big mud trucks.

Here is the thread it was in, badass truck in there too btw:
http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239048

Dude, I just finished my body lift for my mazda and that thing was a pain in the ass. I had rusted out body mount bolts and it was impossible to get it out without torching it and Chiseling out for hours. The directions sucked it made you do a bunch of pointless things that didn't need to be done... Then getting the body mounts back in were a pain because I didn't realize I had to drill in at places for them to fit. Raditor? Another pain. And the front bumper wouldn't fit so I had to literally cut the frame shorter 4 times to get it right! Took 11 hours lol
Body lifts are a pain in the ass... You have a Mazda B sereies truck? What year is it?

Back
Top Bottom