The Blackout Thread (Dissapearing threads (3:41pm), etc)

ssc456

Fully Optimized
whoah david u got problems mate.

and jus to make things worse i thought id tell ya i keep gettin this message

]

im not nagging at you just trying to help you improve the forum.....

call it constructive criticism

o yeah good luck getting this place back on track if you need any help theres alot of us here ;)

Edit : this is the closest catagory i could find to this lol. as all the others are GONE !

Re: Dissapearing

WTF is going on here man first gen hardware and software goes now like half the forums are gone but noobodys post count has dropped like wtf

i dunno as i think Dude_se said yesterday this forums going down hill.

constant DB erros,
Threads Disapearing,
Quotes not workin,

i dunno david c'mon buddy sort it out,

im sure i speak for the majority when i say we'll always stay wiv this forum but it wud be nice to have a clean error free forum.

but hey good luck sorting the current problem.

just out of interest is it a glitch in the DB or are u being hacked ?

Yeah something drastic is needed . I dunno if this is hacking or just the databse again but for sure know people are gonna start leaving soon if this crap continues if people already haven't . Not naming names but there are some people who aren't as active as they used to.
Although i think we need to give davd chance to sort it out before we leave and this is a great place and all so i aint leaving till i have to

yh thats wot i said i mean im not going n e where unless it gets really bad but doesnt mean that it doesnt need to be sorted.

so c'mon david, (encouriging)

its the whole general section missing . Except it hasnt been deleted cos nobodys post count has gone down

Another reason i dont think its hacking is cos how would they manage it 2 days in a row . Surely david would lock security up just to be sure

Whoops . soz bout double post guys as well my mistake there

yh i know if my post count goes i shall not be happy :(

i mean if that goes its almost like you previuos work doesnt exist lol

Back
Top Bottom