Black Christmas

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Oh don't read: MOVIE SPOILER

I saw that movie the other day and it was horrendously boring and has no point. "I'm your family now" phrase and the nutcracker song was the only thing I retained from the movie. Do not see this movie. Very poorly written. Suppose to be a horror flick, but ended up being I don't know. The girls in there are cute though.

1161989.jpg

A kid grows up neglected and kills his mom because she kills the dad for being nice to him. He grows up being insane because of that. Oh, he has Yellow Johndas disease in which his skin is yellow. Billy Lentz is his name. Gets locked up in a menal asylum and escapes to go back to the house where he once lived which is now occupied by sorority girls. They all die except for one and Billy dies at the end because apparently, the last girl to survive had to be the hero.

That's pretty much the movie in a nutshell.

TRDCorolla said:
That's pretty much the movie in a nutshell. Oh don't read: MOVIE SPOILER[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OH thanks THat Just RUINED THE MOVIE FOR ME!!! I WAS GONNA SEE IT TONIGHT!!! ok well i lied and thanks I was going to go see it cause when I saw SAW III I was very upset at how poor a job they did compared to the frist 2...but now I have no desire to see this one either...maybe Ill just see the good shepperd...that looks good lol

Lol, that's why I made the text big and in red, even though there were other text there. I'm going to make is smaller. I nearly fell asleep about three times. Oh man, it as the dumbest movie in the whole entire galaxy. So pointless. Don't waste your money to see it. Download it if you can, but don't pay the high price to get in to a theater.

kjman87 said:
OH thanks THat Just RUINED THE MOVIE FOR ME!!! I WAS GONNA SEE IT TONIGHT!!! ok well i lied and thanks I was going to go see it cause when I saw SAW III I was very upset at how poor a job they did compared to the frist 2...but now I have no desire to see this one either...maybe Ill just see the good shepperd...that looks good lol
dude dont be hatin saw 3. it actually had a story line...unlike the other 2.

borat_sagdiyev said:
dude dont be hatin saw 3. it actually had a story line...unlike the other 2.

really...I liked 1 the best 3 I just think they went out of their way to make it really gory and such...but thats just my opinion...

TRD go read your car thread...posted a link to an article about the 335...

I wonder what happened to that little girl that was locked up at the end? She'll probably rot in there like the other victims.

Back
Top Bottom