In bit of a paypal pickle here......

Ok,So i wanted to buy something off the american itunes (They Accept paypal).They Would only accept an American Itunes Account.So i Created an american paypal account (Obviously fake details) and Deposited some money into it ($23 AUS = $18 US$).

So i went to Itunes and went to Payment Info,and put into my Paypal details,but it would not accept it because it wanted and American Funding Source (I.E: American Credit card,Cheqce account,Savings account).

So then i went to Ebay to try and use that money to buy an american itunes voucher,but they wanted a confirmed american adress (Even though the item was Digital delivery).

So i then tried to put that money back into my Original Paypal account,and it wouldnt let me because i havent got a confirmed Credit card Account!!

Yargh! I Just lost $18 US$ lol,Does anyone have any ideas on how i could get my money out? Or Does anyone want to buy my $18 account of me?

Lol,Im Annoyed :mad:

dude why not use limewire???or some other program???I think you just lost the money...try emailing paypal and telling them what u did!! maybe honesty would be ure best bet.

Well,I was going to buy a few games for my Ipod,And Unless you have Ipod FW 5.5 you cant DL Games for your ipod anyother way.

I might Try Emailing them,You never know.......

they dont have a crack out to bypass that???i don't own an ipod as you can tell though i was going to get an ipod touch and i still might.

Back
Top Bottom