The big day!!!!!

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
..............for what you may ask? Transformers movie is now out!!! I got copy this morning when Walmart opened up. There was a long line there already. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't as long as the PS3 line, but still for a movie, wow.

I believe there were only 3 more "Special Edition" packs left and I got one. They were all sold out of the $13.99 regular edition one. But I didn't worry because the guys working there assured us they had a lot more in the back. Needless to say, they end up replace the front store display with another pallet of the Transformers movie, lol.

I ran the movie at work because we have a huge auditorium with speakers all around the room. It was designed for large conferences, but since the room wasn't occupied that day, some of my coworkers and I took it for a spin with my new movie. Man, it was nice on the big screen. The sound is most noticeable. HD or SD, doesn't matter. Sound quality are all the same.

We all felt like a little kids again because we grew up watching the original Transformers. It's definitely a nice collector's item for those who are fans of the Transformers. I've seen it like a hundred times already, but it's the idea of having the movie that matters to me.

Oh, I should add that Walmart has the best price for the "Special Edition". Don't buy online whatever you do. You'll never find a better deal than at your local Walmart store. I paid less than $23 for mine with taxes. If you buy online, you'll end up paying taxes and shipping which will put you well over $25. Plus, you have to wait. It's not much, but just to let you know for those that are cost conscious.

Back
Top Bottom