Which is better PSP or Nintendo DS

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I have a PSP (and I never really like Sony) and my friend has a DS, I like my PSP better though(not b/c i own one but...) b/c the games on DS are much more baby like!!!! They are for 3-10 yearolds PSP an adult can play, and i don't think the stylus and the touchpad were worth anything at all that is a STUPID concept. Plus PSP can play online and directly with other players on your lan (i know ds can play lan but it can't go online) But I want to here what the community thinks!! Please Reply!

oooh, I'd say PSP, I've never seen one though. You can watch and store DVD's on them as well. However, I've seen my friends DS, and the graphics are actually quite good. I think the touchpad isn't really very good, it is hardly used and I think it's just another scheme to get it to sell, even though it won't be used

EDIT: Bother, I voted for the wrong thing, I voted for PSP, but didn't realise it said Which do you OWN , neither. Silly me hasnt read the question again. I own neither

EDIT2: Don't double post, if you need to make changes, edit it. But you just posted to bump it up the list...naughty ok, don't do it again :rolleyes:

Yeah, I say PSP too.
Seems like a great system! Don't think its come down here in the UK yet though... Though I won't buy one when it does.

My mate has a DS, and I don't know...i like the touch features, but I just think its a poor system overall, and the games aren't exactly that great are they... at least not yet.
I mean I bought a Gamecube and only have a few games, because I didn't like what it offers, but too late to change back time now and get an x-box instead (too late for that now). Wouldn't of bought a PS2 though at that time...

PSP. Sony did a good job on it. The dual-screens and the stylus are just gimmicks are impractical and clumsy to use.

Back
Top Bottom