Best friend trauma

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
Hey,

I dunno what to do and need some help. I live in the UK.

I was walking round school today with my best friend and someone smashed a door into his head. He has a huge bruise.

They then started punching him in the face / head and kicking him everywhere, throwing him into lockers etc.

Then, Another ginger kid comes up and cracks him to hard in the jaw, his teeth come loose, shit loads of blood is comiing from his mouth, he is crying and jumping on the floor in pain. All his teeth have gone threw his lip. :'(

I obviously ran for a teacher (unfortunately broke a window) and got help... He is all right but shaken up.

I am so worried they will do it to me now becuase I helped him. He is really pset and shaken up... I rlly dunno what to do.

They are a bunch of f***ing b***ards and i want to kill them... It's just not normal for them to do that.

I feel so sorry for my best mate and will visit himt tomorrow... any ideas ?

first keep the swaring to a min so you dont get banned :)
secondly you did the right thing. if they try anything just kick the s**t into them and get help if needed. violence is not very good but if they start then youve gotta defend yourself.
surely you know who did it and you can go to the police?

yeh, i'm trying to get him to do that and press charges but surely theres other things I can do?

Wow. That's propper nasty. Im sure you trust your friend and everything. But is there anything at all he could have done to provoke this? Or anything?

well if they get charged what more do you want?
it all depends what type of person you are. id be happy with them getting fined/sent to prizon, or w/e, then if they tried it on again it just defend myself... ... and hurt them :)

the only way id hunt them down is if they hurt me in a real bad way or hurt my family or something serious like that.
otherwise its not worth stooping to that level

Wow. That's propper nasty. Im sure you trust your friend and everything. But is there anything at all he could have done to provoke this? Or anything?

Nope... I am mostly always with him.. he did nothing.

dude_se said:
well if they get charged what more do you want?
it all depends what type of person you are. id be happy with them getting fined/sent to prizon, or w/e, then if they tried it on again it just defend myself... ... and hurt them

the only way id hunt them down is if they hurt me in a real bad way or hurt my family or something serious like that.
otherwise its not worth stooping to that level

I think they will get sent to prizon for assault and gbh. :)

Anyone else?

Dude, stick up for your self. Anyone messes with you, you f**k them up. Thats how you do it. My bike tires were flattend today, and I know exactly who did it, tomorow I will be flattening his face and then i'm going to steal his bike. Even though it's not a big thing that he flattend my tires (I've done a runflat mod on my tires, which means even if they are flat I can still ride the bike. And also my wheel set cost me 100 bucks so they definitely wont break if i run them flat) But I'm tired of people messing with me so someones gona pay.

holy shit! wow those kids are really bad. i would press charges. even though it seems like a lot of trouble at first, it is really worth it since this type of dmg almost guarantees a punishment for them.

I would find out why they did it. And if tehy try to do it again, get some backup if you dont think you can take them yourself.

Dude, stick up for your self. Anyone messes with you, you f**k them up. Thats how you do it. My bike tires were flattend today, and I know exactly who did it, tomorow I will be flattening his face and then i'm going to steal his bike. Even though it's not a big thing that he flattend my tires (I've done a runflat mod on my tires, which means even if they are flat I can still ride the bike. And also my wheel set cost me 100 bucks so they definitely wont break if i run them flat) But I'm tired of people messing with me so someones gona pay.

Hmm... I not sure if him flattening your tired justifys you "Flattening his Face" and "Stealing his bike"....

Back
Top Bottom