Behaving deviously

Brookfield

Golden Master
I have just PM'd a member for being blatently devious, I won't go into details, he know who he is. This is to let all members know, but aimed at just a few, that I have strong principles, believe me, it's been a pain sticking to them at times, but that's the way I'm made.
As I said tothe above idiot, sorry, member, I've been around too long, forty years in business to be hoodwinked by less experienced people, who think they can pull the wool over my eyes, the member in question reported a post, re; scammiing, but on the open forum appeared to support the offender in his scam saying, in effect, what a good idea, of course he could have been sarcastic, but I don't think so. I know the guilty, or intending guilty members out there think I'm a pain in the you-know-what, but I can't change, so all those who can't help misbehaving in any way, this is just friendly advise, friendly for now, that is.
sevil.gif
the many innocent ones know this has nothing at all to do with them.

Enjoy CF in the way it was created for, a place of peace for congenial, pleasent discussion of all things computer orientated, thanks for listening.

Maurice

Hey now, Maurice!:D

You just keep on being you! I kind of like the Old:D you ! No wishy ,washy about you and you treat everyone the same regardless of what they try to convince themselves otherwise!

lurkswithin said:
Hey now, Maurice!:D

You just keep on being you! I kind of like the Old:D you ! No wishy ,washy about you and you treat everyone the same regardless of what they try to convince themselves otherwise!
I have to agree with young Lurk's here. :D

At another forum that myself and several other members go to. They have a script in place that when a member, posts a link to a free Ipod, LapTop etc. site, it strips out the referal part of the link making it worthless. :p

Keep up the good work Maurice...

Back
Top Bottom