Beavis and Butthead

i've seen the show a couple of times...its moderatly funny...of course that was a couple of years ago...i saw it the other day and i thought it was stupid...they just stand there goin "huhhhh ... hhhuhuhuh....." lol its kinda funny tho :D...but after awhile it gets anoyying

*cringe* two guys at my school do that, they stand on a side of the hall and go "huuh huuhuhuhhuh" holding a coke in their hand stairing at you as you walk by

They scare me

hmm...we don't have ppl quite that bored....but we do have ppl that do alot of stupid stuff....:D its fun tho

Hey, I do alot of stupid stuff someone dared me to hit myself in the forehead 5 times with a paperclip on a rubberband, and i did

Then I had to yell "Jewish Pride!" in a crowded hallway and act as if nothing happened and keep on walking It actually turned out pretty cool, everyone stopped walking, looked aroud for who said it, and I had like, a clear path through the hall quite funny really

Then I drank 3 Bottles of Mello Yello in 3 minutes

Then I ran up to some random person and poured water over their head, and then ran to class before they saw my face

Then Smacked some random chick on the ass to see what would happen

Then (this wasnt a dare) I went up to my third period teacher "Hi, Im going to blow up the school, wanna help?" Her face was priceless, simply priceless... Yeah I almost got expelled for that lol

Then another dare was to walk outside during the middle of a lecture from our math teacher, go stand in the rain (it was pouring down in buckets man) wait until every inch of myself is wet, then come back in as if class was just starting That was fun, the teacher laughed, good sport that teaher

And One time I jumped from the top of my house onto a trampoline, into the pool (belly flopping) got a good response, but hurt like hell

Drank rotten milk for 50 bucks, Got out of school early too (y)

Im buying a plate full of dill pickles tommorow and making a friend eat them, if they dont I get 10 bucks, if they do they get ten bucks lol its cool

And then one time I was playing hide and seek, I hid in the attic, but i fell through the sheetrock onto a glass case.. that hurt lol

Jumped off a Two story balcony onto some sand dunes because some chicks on the beach dared me to

Hmm what else Alot of little stuff not worth mentioning... Oh but one time my friend was chasing someone and got up on those really long cafeteria tables and jumped over out principle and vice principles plates, he got detention for a week lol

Hmm... And one time i changed the name of my computer at school to the name of my friends, did a simple Net Send on my comp to * lol "Michael Jackson Loves You" and then changed my comps name back, not too long and they came and took him to the office XD

and i prank called the sheriff!! I snuck into my friends house to do it too XD they never came though, guess they get alot of those and didnt care ^_^ Fun life

I never saw that show because my parents thought it was stupid and so did I.

Back
Top Bottom