BBC Children in need.

macbook

Fully Optimized
Hey!

Is anyone else watching/watched children in need? I think its great! I liked the daniel powter bad day and the status quo! Its great!

Any one else like it?

Sorry for the double post, has to be done!

WTF PETER ANDRE AND JORDAN!!!!

NO....!!!

wtf, i dont even get bbc, well bbc america, but thats for queers
(i dont mean disrespect, but it just has british news and stuff, oh an changing rooms (my mom likes that show ;) ) )

Children in Need is rubbish.

It's extremely expensive, bad entertainment. If they actually put the show's production costs into the charity fund itself, the amount of money involved would be oh so much higher, and they'd make more money for those who really needed it.

malbuc87uk said:

It's extremely expensive, bad entertainment. If they actually put the show's production costs into the charity fund itself, the amount of money involved would be oh so much higher, and they'd make more money for those who really needed it.

Well DERRR, they make money from viewers and stuff.

malbuc87uk said:

They made 15 million for charity, i would like to see you do better.....I dont know how you can call it rubbish as it is not and its a bloody good idea, great tv.

David Lindon said:
I didn't like the layout of the show this year, it felt like top of the pops

David, even though you are the admin of this site, i have to do this :p

Are you mad!!! It doesnt matter what the layout is, the fact is they made s*^& loads of money for a good cause and it will make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom