Battlefront for pc problem

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
ok so i instal battlefront and everything goes ok.Then i start it up after applying the patch and the no cd patch but the main menu wont show up :confused:
Did i burn it wrong???

Take off the patches and see if that helps..

Hold on " Did i burn it wrong???"

Is it downloaded/illegal?

lol no i burned a back up(my sisters have taken to threatening my games and im takein it seriously so im backin up my games and storin em away) any who the origanal works fine and its one of my favorite games,so i dont want nutin to happen to it.

yeah prolly just a burn error happens all the time , try imaging the games and storing them on you hdd , then burn a dl dvd with all your images on , therfore your sis can destry all the disks they can and you still have a backup

muz379 said:
yeah prolly just a burn error happens all the time , try imaging the games and storing them on you hdd , then burn a dl dvd with all your images on , therfore your sis can destry all the disks they can and you still have a backup

yeah but it sounds like u want them to destroy te originals not the bak ups.and jox i dont want to use the origanals because i always forget there in the tray and i have 2 threats:1. my dad throws em out 2. my sis(s) destroy wat they find if they dont get wut they want. i've already had too clean up a room i dont want to clean up another one

Back
Top Bottom