Bad Company 2

I played the beta and I didn't like it that much. No airplanes really killed it for me. I think il be going with StarCraft 2 when it comes out. I really was hoping to get my hands on the beta CD key, but just cant find it anywhere :(

My son likes the multi-player component of the game. He didn't much care for the campaign.

He is also playing the StarCraft 2 beta. It looks pretty cool. He can't max the graphics on his system though. He has an X2 5000+ BE @ 3.1GHz, 4GB DDR2-800 and an 8800GT.

I don't think it's worth $50. The campaign is very short and not really exciting but the multiplayer is decent. Definitely not as a fun as BF2 and I got bored of it after about 15 hrs of play. I havent played it for 3 weeks now.

hmm, i just got it, its downloading....
i had bad company 1 for 360 awhile ago, it was sweet

i just loved the tank combat...haha.

but i think im growing out of the whole video game thing....
: /

It can be pretty fun as long as your playing with a group of friends that all have mics. We have a blast playing most of the time, although there are those times when it gets frustrating. The biggest thing that irritates me with the game is moving around. It's nowhere as smooth as the COD games and it feels like you get stuck on so much random crap. I'll be moving through a forest and get hung up on a stupid branch or slide off a hillside while trying to remain hidden.

What kit are you going to be playing to start the game? I'd recommend starting as a medic or engineer. In my opinion the engineer's UMP is the best gun in the game. Second would probably be the Recon M95. Both of which are the last guns unlocked although the recons M24 is the second best sniper rifle in the game.

BTW check out this site for your stats as you progress through the game.

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/

Here are my stats so far. I started off slow and there is a learning curve with the game but I'm picking things up now.

AbsynthHaze.png

meh, i bought the game, but it wolnt play on my rig, FML, waste of 50$

i was playing as recon....but, ya, read above...

meh, i bought the game, but it wolnt play on my rig, FML, waste of 50$

i was playing as recon....but, ya, read above...

Recon is a lot of fun but the trouble is so many people play it! I like to alternate between kits for different map sections. But if I see to many of one kit on the battlefield I'll play something else because I know will lose if everybody sits back and snipes or if everybody runs head on into action.

Back
Top Bottom