Attention mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
A little birdie told me you're planning on putting me out of here. If that's what you want then by all means go for it. But I'm going out with a BANG!!!

The senseless drama here and all the "I want this and that" is what is driving this place down. Not your misinterpeting of my posts. I don't have to troll for members, you're doing good enough on your own driving them to me. Way too much drama and BS here. More time and drive space is spent on trying to get things you want but can't have.
When I see some one needing help and they're either getting bad or no help I'll post. But other than that I keep logged out and just snicker at the mess.
Mods bickering and so paraniod of each other and members. Heavy handed or look the other way types don't get it either. The CUSSING alone makes me think if I was back here half of you would be sitting out a ban. And the other half have no clue what the hell they're talking about. They just post to jack up thier accounts.
This place has serious problems that are minor to fix.
The mods need to step back and calm down.
The members need to stop with the useless I want this and that threads.
And the big one>>>
If you have nothing usefull to say stay the hell out of the thread.

Now if you want to put my happy ass out of here just remember one thing>>>
I wrote those rules you either choose to ignore or beat others over the head about. I know them better than any one else here.
Note: I know this will be deleted so I'm posting over at my place in the lobby.

MarxSoccer said:
Seti has it nailed. Too bad nothing will ever change here at CF.

Welcome back, knobjockey. Can't make your own ranty thread?? Why not piggyback on the pointless rantings of Uncle Sam up there?

Although Seti has a point... for once... I still dislike you. You were perm-banned for a reason, God only knows what David was smoking/drinking/boning when he decided to unban you.

He isn't going to be banned. I can see that probably the same people who told him the fly for the pure reason of sturring up are going to hope on the band wagon in this thread so I'm going to close it

UK31337 said:
Welcome back, knobjockey. Can't make your own ranty thread?? Why not piggyback on the pointless rantings of Uncle Sam up there?

Although Seti has a point... for once... I still dislike you. You were perm-banned for a reason, God only knows what David was smoking/drinking/boning when he decided to unban you.
Marx has been banned again til the 17th, not by me, how do I know?, aaah, that'd be telling!!

No, seti, you're not being banned, yet.

the little birdie who had a word with you, was asked to tell you as a friend that if you don't stop shamelessly promoting your own site then you most likely will be banned... (spamming is spamming no matter how it comes)

rules are for everyone, you know that very well yourself.

however, rather than just ban you, as a very long standing member of the forums, we decided to affford you the luxury of a quiet word rather than a ban... You remember I afforded any of your friends that same luxury of a quiet word before a ban, before I took any kind of action.
it was by good intentions alone that I asked lhuser to have a quiet word with you rather than just banning your sorry arse outright.

I see that didn't work as your head is stuck so far up your own arse that you seem to have clearly forgotten that the main problem with this site is the people like you who feel the need to take cheap shots at everyone and everything.

look the other way types don't get it either
It's thanks to that that you still have your account.
The mods need to step back and calm down.
If I stepped back and calmed down anymore I'd literally ever do anything.
it's not a case of looking the other way, it's a case of treating people like human beings and realising that occasionally people will have off days.

if I was back here half of you would be sitting out a ban
So you think that mods should back down, and not be so harsh, but if you were here half the people here would be banned?

stop contradicting yourself and grow up a little.

I'm not saying that you didn't contribute a lot to this site, but you re-wrote the rules to allow advertising in your sig so that you could promot your site,
there are occasions in here when you have specifically reffered members to your site for help rather than give the same help here.
you used to have a thread in your social lounge entield something along the lines of tell us how you found us, more than half the people that posted in that thread said along the lines of you asked them there from the computer forums board.

even now you fill suggestions posts with crap about how things are done at your place, even if they are done with no fundamental differences to this place.

so don't ever even start to pretend that you didn't troll most of your members from this site!

the biggest thing wrong with this place is that you and the cliche of moderators that you asked to work alongside you, banned and otherwise drove away most of the members that actually made this place a decent place to start with...

and whilst you're harping on about rules, and following the rules.

let's not forget that the whole reaon that you arn't a mod anymore is because you couldn't foloow the rules your self, and nobody wanted to moderate alongside you.

so far as I'm concerned this thread can stay as long as it likes...

feel free to copy this reply to your site,

in the furture, if you break the rules, you'll be banned outright.
consider this a last warning...
you clearly can't understand that you've been awarded a luxury that most people never got from you, and had to try and poke a fight out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom