Arrizx-Dont lock this, im trying to find out whats going on!

macbook

Fully Optimized
Why is he banned? He has hardly done anything wrong, just a little argument and how long is he banned for?

EDIT:

Just found out why! however if he is banned for language i also think this is harsh by

If you show your face around this forum again I will contact your ISP and there will be hell to pay. I don't understand why you have mod powers still.
You banned jac006 and hunter for nothing. You have the IQ of a piss ant.
Or is it you knew you still had mod powers and handed your password to arrizx. You are in deep deep s**t.
Jac006 and hrhunterhr I will contact David right now.

ArrizX_MuziK - Again........

Well, I noticed there was a lot of commotion about the dude getting baned, so I decided to read through all the posts. See what the hell was going on....

Ok, so the guy was a bit, lets say, careless about the way he put his opinions across. But, when I re-read through it over and over, I see that it can be taken as a huge insult or if you actually think along the lines of how he's contructed the posts - even pointing out that it was said in respect, he did nothing else but voice his concerns. Concered about a Mod and posting his opinion is no reason to ban him.

I was going to keep out of this untill Russel made a Petition thread. I was then going add something on to it, but looks like a Mod would rather close it rather than hear other peoples opinions.

Being a Mod means having to press the rules, yes. But that also includes listening to others opinions - even if it means the poster being critical about the forum and how it's run. Even if you hadn't banned him, a lot of people would still have sided with your opinion on the Guru area only thing. Me included. Ontop of that, a Mod should also know when to show a bit of leanency and to be at some extent tollerant in cases. That was one of those cases.

I'm sure Seti, you can remember all the shit-storms in the past regarding members such as me, Giancarlo, Jac and a few others and far far far worse was said on occations that nothing was done about except for a thread being closed. I wouldn't say ArrizX_MuziK post was ment to be insulting, but more of a critical view about you not being here as much as you used too.

Right, That's me said my 2p. I would have posted it on Russels thread as I said, but someone closed that too, hence I thought if people are denied to post their opinion, I was compelled to create my own thread.

For those of you who do want to post your opinion, do so, but no stupid carry on like a petition.

Now, I hope I don't get banned too, as this is my critical opinion on how you (Seti) have handled this nosense and ArrizX_MuziK.

Re: ArrizX_MuziK - Again........

You aint gonna be banned for this first off...
okay mabye not, it looks like he was banned by setis... sorry for any confusion... im not sure what he did to get banned...
im not locking this thread, but if it gets out of hand, i will

discuss...

Thank you, im so glad you agree, and i would like to add that i think it is un-reasonable that my petition post was closed. I think david needs to re-think on who his mods are because im pretty sure they need revising!

Dont close this as it is not against the rules.

No, Seti banned him. Gave him a 3 day warning, He's said it himself and stands by his decision.

yeah sorry, theres been talk of webmonkey having mod powers still, and i got confused... ive edited my post before... sorry...

I think seti is not using his mod powers responsably, did you see his post calling someone somethign to do with piss, are we sure its meant to be arrizx getting the ban, not seti ?

If I have done nothing else I have brought to the attention of the powers that be that webmonkey still has his mod powers and is using them. I got an e-mail from Arrizx stating he talked WB in to banning hunter. So if you are going to be this way with me then you need to act on those two as well.

setishock said:
If I have done nothing else I have brought to the attention of the powers that be that webmonkey still has his mod powers and is using them. I got an e-mail from Arrizx stating he talked WB in to banning hunter. So if you are going to be this way with me then you need to act on those two as well.

Well. thats a big difference - but not the original reason you gave for banning him.

A few people on the forum may not buy that either. I personally couldn't care much more. I said what I came to say.

Back
Top Bottom