Anyone like what i like

Mike Nowakowski

In Runtime
I am Mike Nowakowski i have been on here for some time i live in Addison twp. MI (near Lakeville Lake) i am 16 years old and go to Romeo Hign school in 10 grade. I have a small amount of information that i know about computers i only know how to do the basics mostly with hardware. I just recently got in to being intrested in computers. I am a railfan of a person who loves trains. I like logging my woods and i am currently working on a log cabin so if you like what i like just tell me i have no friends that like trains or logging but some who like computers.

I am Mike Nowakowski i have been on here for some time i live in Addison twp. MI (near Lakeville Lake) i am 16 years old and go to Romeo Hign school in 10 grade. I have a small amount of information that i know about computers i only know how to do the basics mostly with hardware. I just recently got in to being intrested in computers. I am a railfan of a person who loves trains. I like logging my woods and i am currently working on a log cabin so if you like what i like just tell me i have no friends that like trains or logging but some who like computers.

I like logging my wood also :D

You guys are a bunch of pervs. (Ironic from me)

And OP, how is it going? I've always been interested by building stuff, and a log cabin built from the logs you get from cutting down trees yourself would be really cool.

Takes some pictures of your work...aka the log cabin. I am sure many of us would like to see what you've put together.

Cool hobby you got there btw. I know when i visit poland over the summers i do abit of logging in my forest, more like a clean up of all the fallen trees, branches...and dieing trees.

cool stuff.

Hey man welcome to the forums.

+1 for a fellow logger:D logging ain't easy....I used to help out on a logging crew, that was some hard and dangerous work haha.

Back
Top Bottom