Anyone like to Airsoft?

Ronspc

Daemon Poster
I do realize for the most part this forum is made up of older individuals. But for those kids, teens, young adults, and potentially adults who enjoy this sport/activity. I thought I would make a thread about it. Leagues etc...

I play, I don't plan on getting into serious games though.

IMG_2427.jpg

My guns, KWA M4 with a UTG front handguard, KWA G36C converted to G36E, and a KWA M19. My G18C isn't pictured.

I'm quite impressed they look nice. I am just getting into the sport or whatever you decide to call it. I don't know though. I am a new 16 in Illinois. I want to start a team. But get my first gun at least lol. But I enjoy tactical stuff like this.

Yeah, it's pretty fun. I haven't played in a few months, I wanna play soon though.

Yeah I play sometimes with my friends..nothing competitive. We just borrow my friends guns and go in his 2 acre backyard and shoot eachother.

I see that sounds like fun Smelly. Your becoming quite the poster. :) lol. Well I want to maybe get competitive.

my friends and i just shoot at each other at random times when we are bored, we dont do teams or anything, just random shooting.
The strongest gun we got is the desert eagle i think. It doesnt go through skin unless its point blank or something.

You should try setting up some games with people near you, it's a blast.

Back
Top Bottom