Anyone interested?

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Alright, I really like this forum, but I haven't been coming due to the fact that User CP doesn't show all my subscribed threads. Sure, tell me that's stupid. Oh well. I was wondering if anybody wanted to make a new forum with me, almost a team. I'm not trying to lure people away from this site, and it would start out way smaller to begin with. But I've just been wanting to start one. I'm asking here first, because I know quite a few of you know what you're talking about. The forum would basically be a computer forum, mostly, help. Any other ideas we could go over later, but for now before I know if anyone is interested I won't post the specifics. Post here if your interested. Oh, and you have to know your stuff ;)

Alright, wow. I have figured out my whole User CP thing, I just hope I don't have to change this option in the drop down menu every time, we'll see with the next post I made. Anyways, still wanting to make this happen :)

I know HTML, C, VB, Working on Java :-\

I wanted to start my own though, a team :( I'm going to get all sad like at the end of movies right before the resolution, and.. yeah whatever.

This is a team. We trying to make a game. I'm sure you'd be an invaluable part of the team, as a good addition. Contact Torture Works, the admin. I'm a mod... but yeah. Go there: http://shrapnel-forums.tk/

Um, you don't need to know those if your starting your own forum. You would use phpBB or vBulletin....but don't start your own.

It won't work, forums rarely take off. That's why this one is so great. No point in having a forum without members.

Computergen said:
Um, you don't need to know those if your starting your own forum. You would use phpBB or vBulletin....but don't start your own.

It won't work, forums rarely take off. That's why this one is so great. No point in having a forum without members.

I wasn't listing those because I'm making a template or anything from scratch, but someone asked what I knew. I do/know plenty of other things too.

Edit: And the site is down?

jac006 said:
This is a team. We trying to make a game. I'm sure you'd be an invaluable part of the team, as a good addition. Contact Torture Works, the admin. I'm a mod... but yeah. Go there: http://shrapnel-forums.tk/
Your link is not working and brings this error message...

There appears to be an error with the board you are trying to visit.

This error has been reported and will be fixed as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience
-The InvisionFree Team

Yeah, I guess the server is down for now. .tk you know... but try it again later mate. I'm sure it'll work. If not, I'll be contacting the admins... lol.

Back
Top Bottom