anyone had illegal use

Status
Not open for further replies.
lock this thread down if u want but i wanna no ahs anyone had it say after enterin a serial have it say illegal use?

Ok then, if he input the wrong # then, it will probably say that then, if it's been installed once before.

it was a program called realize voice its only like 30 bucks its a voice to text translator and i got a wrong serial and i entered it and it said illegal use serial not valid ur gonna get shot (ur gonna get shot wasnt in it)

Can I just relate what happened when, on the last site, I innocently said that I had d/loaded a game, it was a very simple one, small, only a few Kb's.
Blimey, you'd have thought that I had committed the ultimate sin, the abuse I got from about eight members, plus a "tut!" from a mod, they were classing me with those who d/load hundreds of tunes, now I never do tunes, for one, [being an oldie] there is never anything there to interest me, & the sore point was, I agreed with them, the effects on the music industry is alarming, & ongoing, I think that may prove a controversial comment, but I'm pretty sure that the CF people will keep a level head, I certainly hope so.

Maurice

Computergen said:
dude this thread is months old....i mean u pulled this up form a while ago,
Yeah, yeah, am I boring ya?, you probably look on me as a newbie who's a bit old & pushy, not being rude, you understand, "dude"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom