anybody tried aim trition

No, I can not login, even though my password, and username are the same. I can still login with the old AIM. They have lots of bugs.....so wait a while.

How? I do not think so. I'm just telling you, that the new AIM has problems, that they need to work out. I think it is in it's BETA mode.

nvm i hought you meant when you said my username and password are the same that you meant,

your username and password were the exact same letters and numbers

Mr. F said:
No, I can not login, even though my password, and username are the same. I can still login with the old AIM. They have lots of bugs.....so wait a while.

SAME HERE!!!! I HATE IT! I can't log in, but I can log in if I go to the site and use the online version, like oyu just sign on to the site and your AIM appears. It works then, but if I try to just run AIM and log in using the Triton it won't work. I got really scared and thought osmeone had stolen my account.

it is like the souped up version of AIM normal, i dislike it, as of like 2 weeks ago you couldnt send pics, it doesnt dock on the side of the screen, and something else i forget. but what good is is that i like has tabs. but it installs like plaxo or something, there is alot of crap it gives u,

i just downloaded it works great, and looks great... only 2 things wrong, i wish there was a way to send pictures, and i cant quite figure out away messages in TRITION....

Back
Top Bottom