Any of you people a fan of Resident Evil?

Lac3y

Daemon Poster
RE is my favourite console game franchise.

I love REmake, RE0 and RE4 on cube (although I was p***** that it was ported onto PS2, cos it was meant to be an exclusive.)

And now RE5 is coming out on 360 and PS3 (and rumoured to be on REv, along with a remake of RE2).

Do you guys like RE, and if you do what is your favourite one and why?

I am quite possibly the biggest fan of Resident Evil. :p

My favorite one would have to be RE4 even though the ending was a bit of a letdown. I guess it's supposed to be a lead-in for the fifth one or something. Anyway, it's just one of the most fun games I've ever played, and I've played a lot of games. RE0 was quite good, too. Hell, all of them are good! The GameCube ones look soooo good. They did a great job remaking the first one, though I heard the second and third remakes were not nearly as good.

I love the RE movies, too! The first one was spectacular. The second one was damn good, too, even though they kind of messed up the timeline. I can't wait for the third one.

I think the Resident Evil series is my second favorite set of games. My first favorite trilogy would have to be Silent Hill. (I love survival horror - could you tell? :)) I like the psychological fear and disturbing ambience more than jump-out-at-you thrills, but RE4 did do a good job of somewhat combining the two. Anyway, yes, I LOVE RESIDENT EVIL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom