To any one who knows about DJing ( Antemdo, Chris....kinda mean u :D)

DefCon_!1!

Fully Optimized
or ofcourse, anyone else too:D

Hercules MK2

and the headphones
any of you have any personal experiance with eather of thse items

i wanna get into DJing, but have an extremely low budget at the time. and this mihgt be a xmas gift, so i wanna save my parents money too

i just wanna laptop DJ at the moment, then when i get money and experiance, go into timecode and such. so INB4 "get vinyls" lol

Well, why not buy a mixer hook it upto pc, use virtual dj and practise 1st, then buy the big boys, this thing is a good piece of equipment but you could save the cash for some big boys once you got use to it.

DJ is very expensive.

and about the headphones, their good for th price, and comfort aswell.

I have never used one of them hercules so can't tell you much sorry.

I head it is good tho

so wat would u suggest then
pretty much,this is wat i want

i already have the VDJ software, the hole package, and im familiar with the program

i want a soundcard built in, and be able to play the music of my laptop.

and that, with headphones, to be under 200, 250 streching it

and it would be a plus if it had those track wheels, i like those :D

sry for the ignorance, but its hard to lean about this stuff without knowing anyone thats into this stuff

digital mixing is easy so i HEARD.

on the other hand, to me, it's how the sound devolpes, as for laptop mixing, not bad, but quite odd, try making hotkeys for your laptop, this will boost your skill, so when you push D and A the pitch moves up or down/

If I was you, I'd personally screw the laptop and buy some of these:

headphones
Amp
Speakers
Mixer
CD mixer/decks which ever one you think you like, cd because it's cheaper

NICE CHEAP SET UP WOULD COST ABOUT $400,maybe less if bought on ebay.

wtf? Antemdo

lol

or ofcourse, anyone else too:D

Hercules MK2

and the headphones
any of you have any personal experiance with eather of thse items

i wanna get into DJing, but have an extremely low budget at the time. and this mihgt be a xmas gift, so i wanna save my parents money too

i just wanna laptop DJ at the moment, then when i get money and experiance, go into timecode and such. so INB4 "get vinyls" lol

To start off as a hobby and get a feel for DJ'ing, that equipment is usable. I however would look at slightly different equipment, the Hercules was never really liked as a beginner controller. It's one of the cheapest however it's not well liked.

Your biggest investment in DJ'ing is the music most typically, so I wouldn't worry about a few bucks when you will be spending a lot of money on music.

I'm eventually switching to a digital computer based system once I have the money (need $2000), I do think its the way of the future.

I want to get into DJ too.
I mainly mix on Virtual DJ Pro. I'm only 13 and I'm fairly new but learning. Mixers are so expensive...I see them for atleast $500 for the cheaper ones. (pioneer)

So should I stick with Virtual DJ?

And I got Fruity Loops but that's complicated, haven't used it much yet though.

Back
Top Bottom