Any Beer "Connoisseurs" here?

superman22x

Golden Master
Not sure if any of you guys are beer drinkers here, but I got a Flying Dog variety pack this weekend, and I am fairly impressed! Some other favorites of mine are Dos Equis, New Glaris Spotted Cow, St. Pauli Girl, and Blue Moon.

St. Pauli Girl and Blue Moon?

I thought those where only around the Pittsburgh Area, i think Blue Moon is pretty good.

My current favorite is Yuengling.
Yuengling | America's Oldest Brewery | Official Web Site
Oh no, St. Pauli girl is a german beer. Spotted Cow is one you should try if you ever get a chance, but it's only available in WI. New Glaris beers have won tons of awards, but they are all only available in WI, which sucks, lol.

I've never seen that microbrew around here, is it local?

My favorite so far is a beer I had while in Paris this past December, Kronenbourg 1664 Otherwise Point and Spotted Cow are amazing.

I drink a fair bit of beer, I'd hardly call myself a connesseur though...

Currently in the fridge I have a couple of botles of brakespear "Double Drop" and a few bottles of Badger "First Gold" (though I think I like tangle foot and Fursty Ferret a bit more from that brewery).

I quite like beers brewed by the Rock brewery, (cornwall) and Tribute which is brewed by the St Austel brewery (also in Cornwall).

and especially enjoy hobgoblin brews. and hook norton, (though that might just because because I was more brought up on those as they are local breweries!).

if it's Larger that you're after then I heartily recommend a polish brew called Okocim Mocne. it's a pretty strong brew at 7% ABV (14% proof) but it tastes really good. (brilliant after a long day -just don't drink it too quickly else you're going to know about it!).

My favorite so far is a beer I had while in Paris this past December, Kronenbourg 1664 Otherwise Point and Spotted Cow are amazing.
Point has some good ones too. I like getting a variety pack of Point or Lienes on the weekends sometimes. Not too expensive, but good. WI is the state with the most breweries and some of the best. Milwaukee is the brew capital of the world, haha.
A three course meal in Wisconsin: Beer, Brats, and Cheese.

My friend is going to Germany, I bet there are quite a few good ones out that way. I don't think a lot of beers cross the ocean except the big name ones...

Heinekin? Kronenbourg?

I guess the answer to that question are there any beer connoisseirs is no!

Point has some good ones too. I like getting a variety pack of Point or Lienes on the weekends sometimes. Not too expensive, but good. WI is the state with the most breweries and some of the best. Milwaukee is the brew capital of the world, haha.
A three course meal in Wisconsin: Beer, Brats, and Cheese.

Lol pretty much. I live right in Milwaukee... I'm going to the Sprecher brewery on my 21st to have a tour with some free beer :)

Heinekin? Kronenbourg?

I guess the answer to that question are there any beer connoisseirs is no!

Lol well Kronenbourg is pretty hard to find in Milwaukee... I had it first when I was in Paris and it beats Miller...

Back
Top Bottom