Another reason I don't want to drive..

MikeReiner

Golden Master
http://www.doom2.net/toke/

Dylan "Toke" Mcintosh was a well known gamer from the Doom community.. was a good guy... good driver....

The other driver, was high, pissed off, and didn't even have a license... so naturally he was driving like complete utter shit.

He gets in an accident at over 100 mph, and completely crushes toke, meanwhile he gets away with a seriously <<<DELETED>>> up set of injuries.. yet doesn't die...

I drive the only car I can, a 1991 Mercury Tracer.. not a bad car, gets me from point A to point B... but it can't take a beating.. if I so much as got hit from the side of my car.. i'd likely die.

Sometimes it's a mistake, sometimes it's a stupid mistake that people don't generally make, and sometimes it's a down right <<<DELETED>>> retard who decides to drive while pissed off and high.... I sincerely hope that guy lives with increadible pain for the rest of his life... i'm sure he didn't want to kill anyone, but he failed to even consider who he might hurt by driving like that...

Everytime I get pissed off and just wan't to run off for a while, I don't even grab my keys, I grab my mp3 player, crank heavy metal, and start running around the city as fast as I can.

What do you guys do when your that pissed off?

:mad: I can understand why you're agitated, but don't use this language again, this isn't the first time.

Yeah, this stuff happens all the time. But you need to put it in perpective. You have a chance of dying in whatever you do.

Terrible tragedy though. Why is it that the drunk man alwats lives?

thats really sad man.

when get extremely pissed i have a punching wall in my closet that and smash CDs with a cricket bat.

i have e really good anger solution, shoot cds with a air soft gun, and/or play madness interactive for hours discovering new ways to kill people on the internet, until my eyes turn red, and i start to cry cuz i cant watch the computer monitor for thst long

I've never gotten so angry as to vent anger towards a physical object (i.e. punch the wall), but I just think about what happened, and I just tell myself to calm down. Personally I think showing self-control is a good thing, but I'm sure some like to do so otherwise. Mike's idea of just running wherever with loud metal is a good way of passively venting your anger too.

On an unrelated note, Peter, Call of Duty 3 will be sick. It's melee system is actually pretty cool, and creative. Unfortunately, it'll only be on next-gen consoles. The PC will get a different game.

PCNoob said:
Yeah, this stuff happens all the time. But you need to put it in perpective. You have a chance of dying in whatever you do.

Terrible tragedy though. Why is it that the drunk man alwats lives?

Which I understand... generally speaking there is always a risk involved... but it just gets to me when someone who drives safely gets harmed by someone else who doesn't...

hehe, thats the only reason im getting a xbox 360, and o ya, need for speed carbon, wit those physics and graphics, you cant NOT buy that game...

Yeah, another reason why I'm sure not getting my permit was a okay idea. Sure, being 17 and one of the oldest guys not driving at my school does have it's disadvantages, but I'm starting to be glad I haven't gotten my permit yet. :) Gas prices are up the butt, auto insurance is uber expensive and I probably won't even have a car to keep or to use as "my own." Instead, my dad will probably "loan" me the car for dates or hanging out. Bleh...oh and I have to save up my own money to buy my own car, so that means my parents won't even help chip in one bit. I guess it just means I need a job, but being a junior, my schedule just isn't flexible enough for a job. Especially with all the homework that I'm drowning in, not to mention the goddamn SAT's to prep for. :mad:

Get this..

First incident: My moms friend at work had an 18 year old daugher. She was off for the summer seeing some friends. She was driving back for her first day of college. Some drunk took a corner too fast, side swiped her car. Guess who died :( And the drunk lived... Bastard.

Second incident: Im not sure who exactly, or what exaclty but a friend very close to me had a neighbor/friend die. He was driving in the rain and dense fog. Im not sure from that point but there was a crash and he died.

I mean I dont know these people personally, but take the second incident for instance. It affects me because it affected my friend. She called me just to talk to get her mind off of things and I could kinda tell what was up.

Makes me kinda not what to drive because of the freaks out there..

People say God protects fools and drunks. Makes you wish some times he'd take a day off and let nature sort things out.

Back
Top Bottom