Amityville Horror

Stupid and idiotic in my opinion that no one cares about. It's just going to be another crappy horror movie, like the past couple years. I haven't a decent horror movie that was made in the past 5 years. Maybe I just expect too much from these douches.

Exactly, horror movies just don't scare me these days, some are actually pretty entertaining, but not scary and that's the main reason I go to see them. This looks like it might be a little scary, but who knows.

Saw wasn't scary, nor was The Ring series. I agree Horror movies have dropped down, but only because they wan't the PG-13 rating, or else sales would drop.

I'ts on Lime Wire.

There have been only a few scary horror movies that i have seen: House on Haunted Hill, The Shining, The Ring 1 (NOT THE RING 2 THAT WAS SHIT) uhhhh, and I know im gonna get bagged, but i also found the Japanese version of the Grudge unsettling, lol, im gonna get flamed for sure.

Im going to go see it. The last really scary movie I saw was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Maybe because it was based on real events, just like this new movie. Boogeyman was a little scary.

@ NOFX, dude I saw that a long time ago, and I got freaked out too man. Ring just gave me disturbing images in my head, but I usually have those in there anyways.

I haven't seen the second Ring, but I have seen the first, and it wasn't scary IMO. It was more disturbing than scary. The second looked stupid, I'd prolly laugh more than be scared.

Back
Top Bottom