Alright

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
Well once again that fellow sent me an e-mail claiming that the card was FRIED and that I should refund his 105 because I never put in my auction the video card did not work. Well this is what confuses me..

I sent the card in a static free bag in working condition out of my machine. I had the card from November to June of this year. Now, what bothers me is he said it was fried when he took it into a local pro shop or something.

I used the card up to the end of the auction with no problems at all. Played Battle Field 2 and all which was great with me.

He sent me a few e-mails telling me it did not work. How could it not work if I pulled it from my own machine working fine. He said all he got was colors on the monitor and now it is fried?

I smell a bullshit e-bayer, due to the fact it worked when pulled and sent with drivers. So, do not know when my 1 year warranty is coming. So, he can shove his wanting a refund up where the moon don't shine.

I never put in my auction accepting DOA's, but would try and get the warranty out. Also, I spent that 105 :)

Suggest that he send it back to take a look yourself. If indeed it is fried, the best that you can do (if you don't want to argue) is to just refund his money. Or, you say what you said here, that you sent it to him free of problems and it's HIS problem that he got the card to be in that bad of shape and that when you sent it it is was in great condition. Does the ebayer have a history for any problems, complaints, etc? Yeah... now you know why I don't use ebay... lol...

I've only run into one problem with products on ebay... recently i bought a mx518 logitech mouse(very nice) and everything took a week to get here.. so i plug it in and the left mouse button doesn't register... so now i have to RMA and wait another week. I guess I am one of the good/lucky ebayers :D.

One suggestion for you Bob... next time you list your products on ebay that can be fried by ocing... list that warranties are not valid by removing stickers, static shock, and burns.

Block off contact for 60 days :p thats when ebay stops their refund stuff and policies. jk

As jac said, ask for him to send it back to you so YOU can see if its fried or not!

I'm not refunding or takin anything back at all. He must of fried the card him self it worked great in my machine with no problems.

I think he fried it. He is telling me I should of put in my auction CARD does not work. Well, it worked or I would of not sold it.

So, gotta wait for the manafacturers warrany to end so they will send my 1 year replacement. I'll give him the warranty and he can deal with it.

I sent him a working CARD not some fried OCed card. He broke it himself

I agree. If I ever sold a item on ebay. I tell them the thing works and if you break cause of your owncarelessness then its your fault.

Back
Top Bottom